2012 m. gegužės 13 d., sekmadienis

SELF - ASSESSMENT



When my ESP course started, I thought it would be very difficult. There were a lot of activities to do, such as ESP definition tests, moodle tests, short talks, power point presentations and so on. Actually, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, because the most information was clear, but still it required a lot of effort and endurance.


Now semester is coming to the end and it would be great to evaluate my own achievement. Definition tests are still something invincible for me. It was too difficult to understand and remember all of those definitions.

Moodle and online tests were my favorite part. Actually, I love them. It is very useful and still it is fun. Those exercises learnt us to pay attention to the most important things.


Online listening practice and traditional listening themes were interesting, but sometimes for me it was hard to 'decode' English pronunciation. But thanks to this, I know where my vulnerability is and I am going to make it disappear in future.

Power point presentations and short talks were useful not only because of knowledge we get, but also because it was an opportunity to express your mind and feelings, to show your creativity and even develop our courage of speaking in public. Especially I enjoyed when discusses between my classmates were born.

To sum up, I would like to say, that I do regret that I have not tried hard as I could this semester and if I had a chance to start from the beginning, I would do my best. But still, all these things helped me to improve my English skills and gave me an opportunity to specialize in my area (psychology) in foreign language.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą